Neurogames was set up by Dr Jonathan Reed to integrate the latest knowledge on neurodevelopment and learning with motivating games.
- Dr Reed is a chartered clinical psychologist and child neuropsychologist.
- He has 20 years direct clinical experience including some of the main teaching hospitals in London such as Guy’s Hospital and the Royal London.
- He is a specialist in child neuropsychological rehabilitation.
- He is a founder member of Recolo, a company providing child neuropsychological rehabilitation within a community setting.
- He is co-editor of the leading UK child neuropsychology textbook, ‘Child Neuropsychology: Concepts, Theory and Practice‘, published by Wiley-Blackwell. This book contains the latest findings written by the leading international researchers and clinicians in child neuropsychology.
- Chartered psychologist with the British Psychological Society and a member of the steering group for the Association of Child Psychologists in Private Practice (AChiPPP).
Dr Jonathan Reed writes a regular blog on the latest in child neuropsychology.